Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Metropolitan Student Volunteer- Laura

I found Perspectives when Laura Rogers came to Metropolitan State University looking for interns in May. We met at Perspectives a few days later and I started interning at Summer Explorers shortly after. Currently I'm interning in the Kids Cafe and love it. I learn something new everyday and able to help make the lives of these great kids a little easier. I'm looking forward to coming back after graduation and winter break to volunteer with my fiance. 

Laura, you bring a lot of sunshine with you each time you come to volunteer in the cafe. Our kids are lucky to have a  volunteer as passionate about youth and learning as you. "Volunteers make the world go round." 
Laura Rogers
Director of Volunteers 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting